Expert, Consultant, in Radiation Safety, Nuclear Security and Security in Science, and Assistant Prof. of Radiation and Nuclear Physics working for Umm Al-Qura University. I was working for Naif Arab University for Security Sciences (NAUSS) Sep. 2012 to June 2019 - College of Forensic Sciences (CFS), as assistant prof. of nuclear security and vice dean of the CFS from 2014 to 2018, I served as an assistant Dean of the Faculty of Science, assistant professor of nuclear and radiation physics, and as the chair of the Applied Physics Department of Tafila Technical University, Jordan during the period Sep. 2006- Sep. 2011, And for the Ministry of Energy and Mineral Resources, Jordan from Sep. 2011 to August 2012 and as a researcher on radiation safety from 1990 to 1998 and from 2004 to Sep.2006. I have received training on radiation protection and radiological emergency preparedness in Jordan, Turkey, the United States, Czechoslovakia, Egypt, Iran, and Syria. I have published more than 40 refereed papers and 3 books, on the subject, and presented more than 50 presentations in international conferences on nuclear energy and its applications around the world. I received SCOPUS Scientific Research Award in 2009.
- Founder and chairman of “ The Arab Scientific Forum for Radiation Scientists and Professionals”
- Founder and Administrator of the scientific program: Easy Sciences
- Founder and Administrator of the scientific research program: Applications of Nano Forensic Sciences
- Founder and Administrator of the scientific research program: Enhancement of the Security and Safety of Dual-Use Materials: Chemical, Biological, Radiological and Nuclear (CBRN)
- B.Sc. in Physics from Yarmouk University, Jordan, 1987.
- M.Sc. in Nuclear Physics from Mustansyria University, Iraq, 2000.
- Ph.D. in theoretical Radiation Physics from the University of Jordan, 2004
Title : Ethics and Moral Values in the Development and Production of New Biofuels