- Shrey is a social entrepreneur at Growdiesel. He is an IT Engineer by qualification.
- At Growdiesel, he is fighting climate change by converting Waste into Biofuel & green energy
- In July 2022, he received the prestigious Diana Award from the British Royal Family for his social innovative projects.
- He has delivered his talks on platforms like TEDx and Joshtalks’.
- He has taken 300+ sessions on biofuels, green energy, CSR, social entrepreneurship and communication at various conferences and organisations such as HCL, Adobe, Monotype, IIT Delhi, IIT Bombay, IIM-Calcutta, IIM-Shillong, Sonalika tractors, Delhi University, Stanford University, Amity University etc.
- He is an internationally certified public speaker who achieved the Advance Communication Gold certification in Pubic Speaking by Toastmasters International.
- He has worked with Red Bull as a marketing and branding specialist and handled their activities in 4 European countries namely Spain, France, Belgium and Netherlands.
- During Covid phase (March 2020- December 2022), he executed “Hospital on wheels” project and enabled the government to serve over a quarter million people by providing doorstep vaccination & testing services
His vision is to transform and enable his country to transition from fossil fuels to biofuels & green energy.
Title : Agri-waste to agri-fuels renewable Natural Gas - a trillion dollar ‘carbon negative’ opportunity